All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But no offense when has anyone ever cared about posting a bad performance about a LAG team ever before?

In this division people don't care.
Oh I'm sure people don't care if it was good or not, in fact there are at least 3 people on this board I could mention by name who might very well get a kick out of it (at least, in those dark places of our soul :p). But unlike an AMAZING performance, I would think that when somebody posts a video it wouldn't be from CEA. Not saying it would never get posted, but you're not RUSHING to be the first to have it.

FAME Notorious! After a kind of shaky day 1 that put us in 5th we were extremely proud to hit deduction free second day and receive the highest Sm Coed score of day 2 :)

I'll admit, I never really expect too much out of FAME teams that aren't Super Seniors, but I was pleasantly surprised watching this! I absolutely love this routine!

Cheer Extreme Youth Elite from BATC. Amazing performance! And is that a new dance I spy?

I am just in love with this team. Awesome routine and great energy every time they perform. I looked forward to seeing them on the live feed as much as Senior/Coed Elite this weekend. They are always fun to watch!

Back