All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly. It was probably a good thing F5 dropped out and SE went exhibition.
But, I'm pretty sure SE just had an off day.
I'm sure at NCA things will be a lot better than what they were yesterday.
Every team has an off day. Same goes for every Large All Girl Team - they've all had their moments this season.

Is it too much to ask that everyone hits so we'll know where everyone lines up ;)

This video showed (senior elite day 2) that they are only humans like we all are. They are not robots or something. They can hit flawles routine or have a disaster routine. And for everyone on twitter who said they were rude because they didn't want to take a picture after routine....REALLY PEOPLE?!?! REALLY? how can you say they were rude. They dropped 5 stunts after an amazing preformances from the day before. Did you really expect them to be nice and taking pictures smiling?

This video showed (senior elite day 2) that they are only humans like we all are. They are not robots or something. They can hit flawles routine or have a disaster routine. And for everyone on twitter who said they were rude because they didn't want to take a picture after routine....REALLY PEOPLE?!?! REALLY? how can you say they were rude. They dropped 5 stunts after an amazing preformances from the day before. Did you really expect them to be nice and taking pictures smiling?
Actually, yes I do.

i agree with JumpingJackFlash on that one. dropping stunts doesn't give anyone permission to be rude. i understand they are teenage girls, but they wanted the spotlight and fans. you can't just change your mind like "oh i'm having a bad day, so i don't want to be famous anymore." doesn't work like that.

not exactly standing up for them, but weren't they down a few "original" teammates this weekend? one flyer and one of the center stunt's bases... that could be a reason for the changes/mistakes if they have alternates in. though that should still only effect 2 stunts, not 4.

Back