All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and dangg Pantheers..I always said they would pull it together right into time for when it counts...like they do every year!! but I just want my stingrays to get it together ...LETS GO PEACHES!

Gabie is point..I know she is the most flexible in the air and prettiest to look at it...but I kinda feel bad for the old point...I feel like that is a position that is earned after being on the team one or more years....

....I mean... they cut a flyer that had been on the team for years because she wasn't hitting....so me thinks they don't really care about these things and rather they focus on doing what they feel is best for the team, at that particular time..

....I mean... they cut a flyer that had been on the team for years because she wasn't hitting....so me thinks they don't really care about these things and rather they focus on doing what they feel is best for the team, at that particular time..
Yeah thats a good point.

Gabie is point..I know she is the most flexible in the air and prettiest to look at it...but I kinda feel bad for the old point...I feel like that is a position that is earned after being on the team one or more years....
The formation always looked odd because Gabi was just chillin in the back with her superior flexibility and everyone else was, compared to her, subpar. Regardless of feelings, it makes sense visually to have her as point.

Back