All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, as broke I'm about to be after this weekend, I went ahead and bought the plus account. I understand how it is to be thirsty for them videos after a big weekend, so I'm uploading a few until tomorrow. :)
If you can get even some up you'll have shimmies for life! I watched the two you've put up already- amazing quality :) thanks so much for doing this!

Lady Bullets Day 1
I'm a little lost with vimeo. I have 54 level 5 teams from day one and 43 teams from day two all in that quality and good angle and after only ONE upload, it said I reached my weekly limit.. :confused:

Vimeo needs a paid account to handle all that.

I mean this in the nicest way, I mean, I love F5, but all of this "Cali Coed or Kill Yourself," "Lady Bullets or Die, and "F5ordie" ALL rub me the wrong way.
.....There's Cali Coed or Kill Yourself? I'm...really not ok with that. I mean, I call Allstar Cheer 'Cheer or Die', but in the sense that you've gotta have passion for it. Cali Coed or Kill Yourself just seems like a bad joke. And I'm not laughing.

I made the snarky comment last night about how many people must have died yesterday between bullets and F5 both getting 3rd. Now I'm a little thrown off..

I mean this in the nicest way, I mean, I love F5, but all of this "Cali Coed or Kill Yourself," "Lady Bullets or Die, and "F5ordie" ALL rub me the wrong way.

I've said this a million times when I see tweets "if you don't like _______ #killyourself" by some very popular "cheerlebrities", but it is a criminal offence to say that... I'm just saying.
Do I think these people are actually encouraging them to kill themselves? No. But, someone can give me real numbers here, it's a couple years in prison for encouraging suicide and a lot more if the person does it.

.....There's Cali Coed or Kill Yourself? I'm...really not ok with that. I mean, I call Allstar Cheer 'Cheer or Die', but in the sense that you've gotta have passion for it. Cali Coed or Kill Yourself just seems like a bad joke. And I'm not laughing.

I made the snarky comment last night about how many people must have died yesterday between bullets and F5 both getting 3rd. Now I'm a little thrown off..
I mean someone tweeted after small senior 5 "So is this where all the lady bullets people die"
And I was just like.... Woah

Well F5 didn't come up with it, last year the fans came up with f5ordie and it became a tt.

Well F5 didn't come up with it, last year the fans came up with f5ordie and it became a tt.
Oh I know.
I'm not blaming anyone, the whole idea of these sayings regarding death make me uncomfortable. That's why I threw it in there!

Oh I know.
I'm not blaming anyone, the whole idea of these sayings regarding death make me uncomfortable. That's why I threw it in there!
i completly understand f5ordie seems better then cali coed or kill your self. Is that in their music? I know f5 does but I usually cant hear it unless I listen to it which Im surprised f5 didn't get any violation for having that in the music like Odyssey did

i completly understand f5ordie seems better then cali coed or kill your self. Is that in their music? I know f5 does but I usually cant hear it unless I listen to it which Im surprised f5 didn't get any violation for having that in the music like Odyssey did
No. It's a saying the team came up with.

Back