All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it does look interesting, i do like to see behind the scenes stuff when it comes to all stars. its done by a college or high school kid so everyone shouldnt expect high quality stuff, its just for fun. i hope they post more.

it does look interesting, i do like to see behind the scenes stuff when it comes to all stars. its done by a college or high school kid so everyone shouldnt expect high quality stuff, its just for fun. i hope they post more.
I would guess it's for a final so they'd post it in April/May!

Did VAS Ice Queens not have 6 stunts earlier in the season and at PacWest only compete 5? What happened to the the 6th stunt?

Anyone have a video of SJS mini 2 team? Checked the fierce wiki and there wasn't one posted and I don't really want to go through all 377 pages lol

Anyone have a video of SJS mini 2 team? Checked the fierce wiki and there wasn't one posted and I don't really want to go through all 377 pages lol
They went to cheersport, so if you have a dartfish account/cheersport subscription, you can watch them on there.

Maybe I'm weird, but I feel like F5/SS haven't really improved much throughout the season. Panthers got stronger without question, CEA cleaned up a fair bit and is hitting much more solid (particularly when they got rid of that first stunt-we'll see how much they've changed at BATB), but the other two seem to fluctuate between clean and solid vs untidy and not hitting. I'd expect it if they were changing skills/upping difficulty..

The showmanship and performance is still great, but I don't know.. I'm hardly counting them out, but I'd typically expect a bit more polish by now.

Back