All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

but the same can be said about cea and panthers? that's why i'm a little confused. peach has beaten cea. cea has beaten peach. stars beat peach. peach beat stars. with dropping multiple stunts a week (which is also a fact) before nca i don't see how you can say cea is anymore consistent or am i crazy?
I never mentioned anything about CEA and Panthers being perfect all season! Panthers most certainly didn't have the greatest start to the season and ,as bOyRANGE pointed out, SE haven't hit perfect too.
I was just talking about F5 and Stars :)

well seeing how they're all in the same boat you probably should have mentioned all of them ;)
I don't believe they are all on the same level at this moment, however I respect your opinions! Can't wait to see them all bring in April! :)

Maybe I'm weird, but I feel like F5/SS haven't really improved much throughout the season. Panthers got stronger without question, CEA cleaned up a fair bit and is hitting much more solid (particularly when they got rid of that first stunt-we'll see how much they've changed at BATB), but the other two seem to fluctuate between clean and solid vs untidy and not hitting. I'd expect it if they were changing skills/upping difficulty..

The showmanship and performance is still great, but I don't know.. I'm hardly counting them out, but I'd typically expect a bit more polish by now.

See...I agree, but I don't agree:

It seems like this year, there isn't one team that has been flawless all season. Everyone has had issues. I agree that in Dallas Panthers and SE seemed to have their stuff together a bit more than the others. Quite a bit more. Here's where the disagreement comes in: watching them live in Dallas, here's what I saw:

Day 1 SE was a little bit tentative. I'm sure it was due to the changes. So were Panthers. F5 surprised me. I always expect a show from them. But, on day one, they seemed to want to get the stunts out of the way to get to the dance. Their performance was lackluster at best. I was sitting next to a parent from Woodlands, who happened to be from NY and even she commented; "Maybe they were tired." The showmanship was NOT there. Stars, IMO, did a good job in the Showmanship department, but unfortunately there were mistakes.

Day 2 SE is more confident and determined on stage. They performed better too! Panthers looked like they were having a for real "Panther Party". F5 did a 180 in the performance department. I think the new uniform them a gave them a boost. They still rushed the stunts, meaning: it doesn't look like their favorite part of the routine it looks like labor and it shows, but the things in between, the pyramid and the dance? They performed the hell out of it. Of course, as you know the others had mistakes and their placements etc.

Confident or not I pray all these teams in the Large senior Division hit each day at worlds and the best Team that hits the scoresheet that day wins. It's them against the scoresheet, they have all made mistakes this year. The only competition each team has is theirselves.

Well Worlds is only a one day comp! to me the "REAL" worlds in large senior was NCA where you actually had to hit TWO days. All the teams were there and all had a chance to hit two days in a row. Basically you could get lucky and win worlds if your competitors have an off day. Classic example NCA one day in Atlanta.

I feel likef5 is trying to top last years routine with new skills and new format of a routine and nothing is working. Its like SE in 2012 they kept trying top 2011/2010 with new stunts, diferent music, etc and they kept falling or nothing clicked. Thats f5 this year hopefully they can pull a win

Back