All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Odd question:
Does Worlds have an appropriateness of music thing (like I know NCA does). Because they're dancing to Dirrty..while it's not cussing or anything, the song isn't the most 'family-friendly'. It's a great, fierce dance and I love it (I also haven't watched there routine since I don't know when, so they might have always had it)..but if the Worlds Police is trying to 'clean house', I can't imagine they'd be giving it an enthusiastic thumbs up. I dunno, just popped into my head.

i was wondering if sr elites "let me be your dirty fantasy" ever got called on.

haha this reminds me of sitting in the Jostens Center and they were playing music in between breaks, some old 80's and we (cuz we're old) were laughing cuz some of it was not clean and wholesome. Like the song You Can Ring my Bell

I know there's no sound... and that this is old (like december old...) but you get the point! These are the two L6 teams Flyers All-Starz are bringing to worlds! I bet you can't wait to see them this weekend! *They did improve their routine since then, not that this isn't amazingggg*

I know there's no sound... and that this is old (like december old...) but you get the point! These are the two L6 teams Flyers All-Starz are bringing to worlds! I bet you can't wait to see them this weekend! *They did improve their routine since then, not that this isn't amazingggg*

Saw these two teams at our first bid comp, they're both UNREAL. Easily the best all girl 6 I've seen this season, they're like robots. Really hoping those girls can take home another globe.

Cali Coed Encore Day 1

Ive always loved this team, but I feel like ice have never seen this team look THIS good before. That was amazing. Great energy even in the video and the boys SERVE! Even with the mistakes they just blew me away.

FINALLY!!!!!!!

I love everything about this. Especially that pyramid.

It all makes me sad that I won't be at worlds this year to see that in person. I thought I had finally accepted it and then I see all this... I knew I should have stayed away from social media this week.
lakerfantlc I'll be sending good vibes from home through the TV!!
Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

i was wondering if sr elites "let me be your dirty fantasy" ever got called on.

I was just going to ask that! I told my daughter in October that people were going to freak over that "c'mon over here and play with me, let me be your dirty fantasy" line but here it is worlds week and I haven't seen one single comment until yours.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back