All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've never been able to figure out why more coaches don't do this. If you have the scoresheet from day one, you know what the judges are looking for. It's not a difficult concept.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
more coaches dont do this because you're supposed to focus on YOUR skills, instead of comparing them to others. if you are hitting YOUR stunts, thats all you can do. its very risky to throw in new stunts to compete day 2 at worlds, especially since you have a chance to win regardless if you hit!

more coaches dont do this because you're supposed to focus on YOUR skills, instead of comparing them to others. if you are hitting YOUR stunts, thats all you can do. its very risky to throw in new stunts to compete day 2 at worlds, especially since you have a chance to win regardless if you hit!

I agree about the stunts but there are a lot of things that can be changed that aren't as risky. My point is that people shouldn't complain that they won because they gave the judges what they wanted and did it perfectly, they could've done the same thing...they just didn't!

I agree about the stunts but there are a lot of things that can be changed that aren't as risky. My point is that people shouldn't complain that they won because they gave the judges what they wanted and did it perfectly, they could've done the same thing...they just didn't!

i see both sides! i admire CSP for putting that much trust in her athletes to compete a new routine, but I also see the risks there

i see both sides! i admire CSP for putting that much trust in her athletes to compete a new routine, but I also see the risks there

I know what you mean. One year my daughter's coach refused to change our point flyer at all that year because a judge made a comment at the first comp of the year that she looked beautiful in the air and should always be point. It didn't matter that she dropped every time we competed. And I mean each day of every competition. Not a good situation for the team, that stunt group, or the flyer.

hi my name is stanley veus .... if you guys need any help making your try out video done

email - [email protected]
KIK - princebae
Instagram - princebae
Twitter - Princebae

HERE'S ONE OF MY VIDEOS I MADE FOR MY BUDDY

to me it kind of seems that the pyramid song change was planned, since they had such limited time and were able to pull it off. if it wasnt, their music producer is amazing! second, i have heard CSP directly say that if the team is behind day 1, she will do ANYTHING in her power to give them the best chance possible. I think she's an amazing coach and it takes a lot of trust and courage in her athletes to do so!

The pyramid song change was not planned. Feedback from the judges on Day 1 sparked that change. Our music producer IS amazing!! So thank you JR! You're correct in saying that CSP will do anything in her power to give them the best chance possible and she did. She mapped out her changes...our practice time was moved forward 2 hours to allow for the music change....practiced for 4 hours and sped back to the Milkhouse in time to coach Coed Elite! In my opinion it took a lot of trust and courage on both sides. Her in the team and the team in her! She told them that if they implemented and executed all the changes their score would go up 30 points. It went up 31 points. At that point in time we were so far back that we had absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain!!! So.....SE threw up a "Hail Mary" routine and it won. (The kids in my room said that "Celine" was going to get them through it and they were right!) This woman is a genius!!! Glad she's on our side!!!

Diamond what was the judges comments about the pyramid?

If I remember hearing correctly, it was that the pyramid music was too slow. I heard it was a deduction/effected their score but I'm not sure if that's true. Also heard other teams received the same feedback/loss of marks over the weekend.

Back