All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

With all the talk there's been about the poor sportsmanship this weekend, especially among large senior, can I just give a shout out to the girls from senior elite who after panthers were announced second, look over at f5 and were like no matter what you were amazing (paraphrasing)? These are the stories we don't hear about because for someone reason people tend to talk about the negative. Way to go SE!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

everyone is so confused when they called 3rd place. look at that f5 girl she is like what the hell is going on? Announcer really messed up this time.
We need ASCheerMan at worlds too.

i'll be bitter that stars didn't win forever. but you can't help but smile at things like this. and when they're posed for the picture towards the end.. just the way erica leans her head into whoever she's holding to hug her.. it's literally precious.

yes, she bought it. CSP told the girls that if they won, she would buy the worlds floor
whats the point in buying it though.. sorry for my constant questions. but i just dont get why THIS year was such a big deal compared to lets say last year when coed elite and senior elite did just as good then.

whats the point in buying it though.. sorry for my constant questions. but i just dont get why THIS year was such a big deal compared to lets say last year when coed elite and senior elite did just as good then.

idk but theyre cheaper than brand new floors.

the senior elite girls were talking about how much they loved the worlds floor after competing day 1, and thats when CSP made the deal with them that if they hit with their new changes and win, she'd buy it

yes, she bought it. CSP told the girls that if they won, she would buy the worlds floor
You can buy floors from competition companies...gyms do it all the time. It's cheaper than buying a brand new, never been used, floor.

I posted our s3 girls on my Facebook page

May 1, 2013 6:04pm | Facebook

Our senior 3 is going to summit in one of the largest divisions..
They are really clean.. (Check the standing tumbling lol)
They didn't bring the energy as much at the show off but they are still fabulous!!

I hope to have a better video from
The Summit!

Feel free to cheer them on if you are there

Back