All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im so over the its early comment, stop making excuses for why teams arent hitting!
let me see your amazing routine first time on the floor..bad first comps happen, bad second comps happenand so on but its clear cheetahs have a difficult routine and Does CA as a program not have the hardware to prove ppl wrong. In general they hit when it counts!

Love that so many teams are stepping up their game this year! Guess I better start saving for worlds. it's probably gonna be a year that I'm not gonna wanna miss

I dont think in cheerleading you can even consider the similarities stealing. I see it more as.. " wow that was awesome we should see how we can use that but make it our own ? " Thats all I see when I compare the teams. Both gyms are well respected and I can garuntee the coaches of each team dont care ... they are probably FLATTERED ... dont make something out of nothing

I'm excited to see how large senior plays out. Senior Elite kills everyone with the stunts and over all factor, but Panthers have super creative formations that showcase their tumbling. The only flaw I had with them is their dance where those 6 girls awkwardly skip across the front of the floor:confused: I really liked their routine though, you can just see the potential

Normally I don't ban for cussing but Daniperez was obviously not trying to add to the conversation or representing themself or any program that well. Have an opinion, be prepared to defend it and stand by it, but do it with civility. It isn't twitter around here. We have standards.

Can I get this on a shirt?
#FavoriteThingKingHasEverSaid #EVER

Maybe on the Fierceboard Worlds t-shirt perhaps?

ETA: Now I just saw that somebody else also said this, my bad.

Back