All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

let me see your amazing routine first time on the floor..bad first comps happen, bad second comps happenand so on but its clear cheetahs have a difficult routine and Does CA as a program not have the hardware to prove ppl wrong. In general they hit when it counts!
im sorry at what point did i say that they didnt have a difficult routine . . . oh wait thats right never!

PCM karma (;

I was super impressed by this when I thought they were medium coed, didn't know they were international. Not that it makes the athletes any less talented, just different dynamics in the divisions that make me like this a bit less as an IOC routine.

Is it ever possible for you to say a totally nice comment about pcm?

Is it necessary to call someone else out because of their opinions? chyeeaaa69 's comment was not mean in anyway and it was worded respectfully. Its not like he said KARMA SUCKS BLAH BLAH BLAH. He didnt put any athlete down, he merely just stated that he didnt like parts of the routine... Just like everyone else has been doing with certain routines..... Stop trying to start drama.

Is it necessary to call someone else out because of their opinions? chyeeaaa69 's comment was not mean in anyway and it was worded respectfully. Its not like he said KARMA SUCKS BLAH BLAH BLAH. He didnt put any athlete down, he merely just stated that he didnt like parts of the routine... Just like everyone else has been doing with certain routines..... Stop trying to start drama.

Why yes that is my mission in my life is to start drama on fierceboard. I was just asking a question.

How about we all start a new rule. If you don't like something just don't comment. Simple as that.

I would also like to add that I think all Cheer Athletic's worlds teams look amazing. I'm super impressed and excited to see them throughout the season. I'm in love with lady lighting and WE generals. Lastly I am so proud of Fantasy! Love those girls! They are ready and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to watch them on their journey throughout this season.

ese8ehen.jpg

Ahh, those were the days!

How about we all start a new rule. If you don't like something just don't comment. Simple as that.

I would also like to add that I think all Cheer Athletic's worlds teams look amazing. I'm super impressed and excited to see them throughout the season. I'm in love with lady lighting and WE generals. Lastly I am so proud of Fantasy! Love those girls! They are ready and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to watch them on their journey throughout this season.

How would you enforce this new rule you are declaring?
Wizardry?

Ok guys we are only allowed to post if we like it...
But wait! We are suppose to shimmy things we like...
So no more typing fierce friends!

Back