All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wasn't that the first comp? I seen "cheerlebrity" fliers fall at worlds so does that mean they're bad? It's not always the flyers fault when a stunt comes down ya know. BTW, are you a flyer?

Girl, what??? I don't subscribe to that "cheerlebrity" mess, but I do hold all point flyers to a higher standard (and that includes their bases). I'm not hating! I'm just saying look at the whole body of work. Hitting 95% of the time is NOT flawless. And falling on a level 3 full up with a full group is just...

Girl, for real?!?!? Get your booty out the air and have a seat! | Sports/Leagues Ecard | someecards.com

Flawless?!??? Girl did you see that fall on a full-up in their pyramid at Cheerpower?

I was talking about the first stunt and I didn't know that was her in the pyramid. You can't judge the girl because she fell one time at her first competition. Mistakes happen, she is still gorgeous in the air!

I was talking about the first stunt and I didn't know that was her in the pyramid. You can't judge the girl because she fell one time at her first competition. Mistakes happen, she is still gorgeous in the air!

This girl has also come a long way! Last year was probably the first time I seen her with body control and she's still young! She is still learning!!!!

The stunt was heeling from the moment it went up. Its nearly impossible, especially in a two man stunt where there is no backspot, to pull a flyer into a sponge when shes falling backwards like that. Also, by the time the base would have tried to throw her arms around the flyer like you suggested, she most likely would have already hit the ground. Im not saying its ever okay for a flyer to hit the ground but i also think in a situation like that its unfair to say the base didnt try to catch at all.

It was not nearly impossible for them catch their flyer. All that the side base had to do is reach around and catch her on her shoulder. She didnt move fast enough and thats why she fell. Dont blame it on the fact that it was a 2 man. I have caught way worst falls while 2 maning.

Ok, found my new favorite on Senior Elite! This little girl is BEAST, she has beautiful positions in the air, and has amazing tumbling! Can't wait to watch her grow and become even better as the year goes on!

So first I really enjoyed the fact that she had One Direction in her video, but now I find out she's the little baby on Senior Elite this year? She's AMAZING. I'm there with you, I can't wait to see how much more amazing she is by her senior year.

So first I really enjoyed the fact that she had One Direction in her video, but now I find out she's the little baby on Senior Elite this year? She's AMAZING. I'm there with you, I can't wait to see how much more amazing she is by her senior year.
She's in the middle of the pyramid getting flipped the whole time :p lol and on the second stunts, she does the one and a half to bow and arrow with Erica and correct me if I'm wrong, Madison Davis?

Ok, found my new favorite on Senior Elite! This little girl is BEAST, she has beautiful positions in the air, and has amazing tumbling! Can't wait to watch her grow and become even better as the year goes on!

She's from ECCATS in Greenville, I used to work with that program and I always enjoyed working with her. I remember spotting her on a roundoff double and tripping out because of how young she was at the time.

She's from ECCATS in Greenville, I used to work with that program and I always enjoyed working with her. I remember spotting her on a roundoff double and tripping out because of how young she was at the time.
She always looked forward to you coming in town to work with her teams :)

She's in the middle of the pyramid getting flipped the whole time :p lol and on the second stunts, she does the one and a half to bow and arrow with Erica and correct me if I'm wrong, Madison Davis?
I think its Taylor M, Erica and Maddie D that do the 1.5s. Amber is in the full up, immediate double down group.

It was not nearly impossible for them catch their flyer. All that the side base had to do is reach around and catch her on her shoulder. She didnt move fast enough and thats why she fell. Dont blame it on the fact that it was a 2 man. I have caught way worst falls while 2 maning.
the way i saw it was the flyer was stepping on the side base, knocking her backwards. i personally dont see how the side base could catch the flyer as she is being pushed backwards like that but i guess we'll never know because we weren't in that stunt.

also, i wanted to clarify i didnt mean it was nearly impossible for a 2 man stunt in general to catch that, i meant with the side base getting knocked out like that it would be very difficult for a teenage girl to have the strength to pull her flyer into a sponge with all of the momentum going backkwards.

Back