All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lord I can just picture him all puffed up yelling at the screen

"

both of you are mistaking if you think my friend is being bothered by anything you said... to throw your skills in someones face isnt a fact of having an opinion o of a team... thats called bullying and its not ok to bully anyone....

he was just saying that hes tired of getting on fierceboard to only find people talking negatively about EVERY team.... not just pcm teams... its ok to have your opinion about something and not like it but theres no need to be rude nasty or mean about it ....because then it becomes bullying and thats not ok .... people on these teams reading comments could actually take it to heart and thats not what fierceboard is about...making people feel bad about themselves??...

if you're an adult you should carry yourself as such...not attack people

I fel like this routine had so much potential. I liked it, just bummed they didn't hit :(
what sucks is that leading up to this they hit everything !!!!!!!! they had a couple of last minute injuries though so maybe that affected them but..yea.. no excuses...but they do compete this weekend and im sure you all will be drooling over the soon to come video of them hitting it :)

I hate how everyone feels like they have to apologize for everything they say or bring up on here. If people would be less snarky of each others opinions & of the teams we watch I feel like, in general, this board would be so much more productive :rolleyes:

Found this on my facebook.
Premier Clayton Shockers Medium coed 5 Milkyway.[/quote]
kingston Can you take this down for me? Even though an athlete on this team posted it for the public to see, apparently it is not ok for me to share with the public. The coach is having a fit. Can you please take it down? Thank you :]

Took it down but know it is up on youtube now.

A swedish tv show that bring up different topics each episode, kinda like a documentery each week, just did an episode about cheerleading. They interviewed two authors (Megan Abbott and Anne McDonald Maier) about their books who both takes place in an cheerleading environment. ALSO they filmed at two of my team's practices! One "normal" practice and one during our choreography camp with Peter Lezin, Tara Marie Lezin and Adrian Dornell! Aaand they also show a few clips of teams like Cheer Extreme, ACE, Top Gun, World Cup, Maryland Twisters and Cheer Athletics.

The interviews are mostly in english so it's kinda easy to follow. :rolleyes: My team is Team Sweden all girl level 6!

It's not possible to embed the video but you can watch it HERE.

Latest posts

Back