All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like the routine Mysterious has is a lot better than last years, a lot cleaner, a lot sharper, and you can really see what skills they have.
They'll hit come bid time.

Fantasy is out for blood this year. They stunt like they are doing something they do everyday - like pee.

Mysterious will come around. No stress.

But I have to second what Andrew is saying.... overall as a level 5 program with 5 teams, they are starting out with way better routine structure, flow, and choreography.

Now just hit!

As for Smoed - The boy on the right side of the floor in standing tumbling was flown in from somewhere for that day. Heard that in the past few weeks they've had some injuries. Also heard they took out choreo in places recently for whatever reason, but will be putting it back in.

Loving Freedom. And way to go AUS!!!!!!

Fantasy is out for blood this year. They stunt like they are doing something they do everyday - like pee.

Mysterious will come around. No stress.

But I have to second what Andrew is saying.... overall as a level 5 program with 5 teams, they are starting out with way better routine structure, flow, and choreography.

Now just hit!

As for Smoed - The boy on the right side of the floor in standing tumbling was flown in from somewhere for that day. Heard that in the past few weeks they've had some injuries. Also heard they took out choreo in places recently for whatever reason, but will be putting it back in.

Loving Freedom. And way to go AUS!!!!!!

I can't... what a friggin luxury.

Can I fly in kids for my team? :rolleyes:

Back