All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They can stunt their butts off, but I can't take this dance seriously. Maybe it's all the hair flying everywhere, but they look sloppy. It looks more like a party dance.

They had just learned this dance... Its obviously not going to look like this come competition time...

They had just learned this dance... Its obviously not going to look like this come competition time...

True. As much as they change their dances, I don't think they will even have this dance by the end of the season. I'm not used to seeing them dance this way either. It's like their routine is all love and heart, then they get to the dance and drop it low. It's just different.

True. As much as they change their dances, I don't think they will even have this dance by the end of the season. I'm not used to seeing them dance this way either. It's like their routine is all love and heart, then they get to the dance and drop it low. It's just different.

Yeah, this is prob just dance 1 of 5 for them lol. I actually love it, they have me falling in love the entire routine, then smack me in the face with the dance, and finish me off with that pyramid.

[quote="
As for Smoed - The boy on the right side of the floor in standing tumbling was flown in from somewhere for that day. Heard that in the past few weeks they've had some injuries. Also heard they took out choreo in places recently for whatever reason, but will be putting it back in.
[/quote]

Flown in? Don't know where you are getting your info... not the case. LOL! He's new... great kid, great attitude. He has been with us for a week now and is meshing well with the SMOED kids. He's here to stay...:)

[quote="
As for Smoed - The boy on the right side of the floor in standing tumbling was flown in from somewhere for that day. Heard that in the past few weeks they've had some injuries. Also heard they took out choreo in places recently for whatever reason, but will be putting it back in.

Well, he flew in from Fame correct? Or at least that was the "talk of the town"?
Flown in? Don't know where you are getting your info... not the case. LOL! He's new... great kid, great attitude. He has been with us for a week now and is meshing well with the SMOED kids. He's here to stay...:)[/quote]

[quote="

Flown in? Don't know where you are getting your info... not the case. LOL! He's new... great kid, great attitude. He has been with us for a week now and is meshing well with the SMOED kids. He's here to stay...:)[/quote]

Sorry - you know, my source... well, he's kinda sketchy. And a little touchy. LOL. My bad though.... I just made it up. Trying to make you look super oober cool. He also flew first class and they put a slipcover over his seat with the bullets logo on the back. It was a joke. I don't know what I'm talking about. He's actually my little brother - since I have one of those.

Back