All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The senior Elite video disappointed me.
Ashley didn't get the last full (or double?) that she was supposed to throw
And they did layouts.

I'm not hatin' on SE, more like the majors people for the way they made the video...

Guys, that video is everything it's supposed to be. It's a PRACTICE. Senior Elite or not, I'm sure they don't throw their doubles every single time... Seeing them not execute everything they would during a full out actually makes it feel much more like real practice to me. I'm sure we'll get the real thing and 2 x 2 can capture all the full skills when they actually go on at Majors. Until then, just love the snippets and hold your breath for fun changes.

Guys, that video is everything it's supposed to be. It's a PRACTICE. Senior Elite or not, I'm sure they don't throw their doubles every single time... Seeing them not execute everything they would during a full out actually makes it feel much more like real practice to me. I'm sure we'll get the real thing and 2 x 2 can capture all the full skills when they actually go on at Majors. Until then, just love the snippets and hold your breath for fun changes.

Amen!

I wouldn't play around with tumbling mishaps with all that fancy camera equipment around either ;)

Hope this hasn't been posted

Okay, i know what you're thinking
"Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders don't do any cheerleading!"

BUT, after they perform, their is a great team of all guys.
Cowboys Cheerleaders; @ 2:59
The Guy team; @ 5:22

I think the guys are from surrounding colleges and maybe all star programs. I saw the same video on this youtube channel that said some Navarro College cheerleaders were in it. And I know one of the DCC is one of the coaches/directors daughters and cheered at Cheer Athletics before trying out for the DCC. I was watching one of the Making the DCC shows years ago and they had like a little promo for her and showed her doing a back tuck basket.

I think the guys are from surrounding colleges and maybe all star programs. I saw the same video on this youtube channel that said some Navarro College cheerleaders were in it. And I know one of the DCC is one of the coaches/directors daughters and cheered at Cheer Athletics before trying out for the DCC. I was watching one of the Making the DCC shows years ago and they had like a little promo for her and showed her doing a back tuck basket.

One of our coaches performed too! My 2 CPs thought it was really cool to see their coach, who they adore, perform with the DCC.

Was I the only one who was really excited to see some familiar faces after watching the tryouts for the DCC? They make me wish I had more dance experience, who doesn't want to be a DCC?

I'm sure that would be correct. I follow Chris Kerner on instagram, he used to cheer at Cheer Athletics and he was part of the performance.

Hope this hasn't been posted

Okay, i know what you're thinking
"Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders don't do any cheerleading!"

BUT, after they perform, their is a great team of all guys.
Cowboys Cheerleaders; @ 2:59
The Guy team; @ 5:22

Do the DCC have armpit cutouts in that uniform?...

Dang, I wish my CP's were allowed to not throw their actual pass in practice. And this is NOT a dis on SE, just an observation that gyms/coaches actually allow their athletes to water down their passes in practice...doesn't happen at our gym unless they are just marked for timing purposes or choreography changes.

Dang, I wish my CP's were allowed to not throw their actual pass in practice. And this is NOT a dis on SE, just an observation that gyms/coaches actually allow their athletes to water down their passes in practice...doesn't happen at our gym unless they are just marked for timing purposes or choreography changes.
Yeah I'm with you - I wish I just couldn't throw my pass during routines. However, different gyms have different styles, clearly something is working for CEA and T&S

I'm fascinated by this! So after they've warmed up each section your teams do full out's the entire practice?

Back