All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like Trinity has a lot of talented athletes, but their routine just doesn't really showcase it well? I don't know. Even if they hit their perfectly, I don't really think they could hang with Obsession, Platinum, Spirit, and all the other top Medium Coed teams.

Well, I like their music...

But I'll have to be honest and say that I'm almost shocked that this team is medium. ECE seems to have produced the best Junior 5 team (like ever) this year, one of their best Medium Coed, but lost the steam with this team.

Largely, my issue is how "restricted" the tumbling is as compared to their Junior and Medium Coed 5. Good luck this season, but can we like stack this team w/ the J5 girls who aren't already on Coed? haha

Trinity....meh. Expected more from the so called 'best team in GA'...fyi if you're the only one calling your team that...chances are you aren't. Sorry not sorry.

I like south elite stunt but that's about it. What's so special other than that. They don't even do team jumps to back. Wether they can do it or not they don't. And that was always my biggest pet peeve about level five teams. I always feel like stunting is the easiest part of being level 5. That's why u see a bunch of teams that have level 5 stunting with like 2 or 3 fulls. Just my opinion. I feel like it'll be the same with a full team of doubles that go straight up in there stunt.
team jumps to back start at 1:03

Back