All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F5 always seems to REALLY clean up between now and Worlds, espcially tumbling. I hope this year will be no different. I think everyone is counting them out too soon.

Especially tumbling? Tumbling touchouts are what killed them last year at Worlds. They most definitely need to clean up tumbling execution and timing this year

If you ask me, WE may be counting out certain teams, but the programs themselves in this division know ANYTHING can happen at worlds. Each program has lost to each other enough in this division to know that.

Speak for yourself lol, I would never count any one of these 5 teams out!

They should Raise the Senior division to 22 until cheerleaders graduate from college because the aging out thing just kills me and it kills most teams too. It takes time for them to rebuild I know that but.. I wish it didn't have To happen.

Especially tumbling? Tumbling touchouts are what killed them last year at Worlds. They most definitely need to clean up tumbling execution and timing this year

Individual "fluke" errors can happen at any time. They just happened to be on Finals day. Tumbling AS A WHOLE was much cleaner at Worlds versus their other competitions.

Back