All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has anyone seen a video of Smoed from NCA (front view)? i can tell they made alot of changes but i cant visually see them from the side.

in love with their pyramid!!! the dance looks wayyyy too similar to TG SO5's from last season, though (but I know Jose does your choreo so i guess it's okay if he did both dances) either way the girls worked it out! - just bothers me a teensy bit.

Kris10boo thanks for moving to Stars Vipers because i really had never heard of the gym before you started talking about them, and i am loving every single routine coming out of that gym!

Thank you!!!:)
Jose did my daughters team and SheCheers daughters team and one of our other teams!
The rest was done by Tiy from World Cup I do believe!!

Just wait till you see our small senior 3..

The team who won NCA, & highest level 3 score- they also had the highest perfection score level 1-4 at NCA.

And they had the highest perfection score at our last competition to -at Athletics and won $6k!

They are crazy good the second half of this season and have killed it at every comp! But we can't post video till season ends and they are going to summit on there paid bid from NCA! So in a month ill be posting there video!!

And honestly I was nervous about Vipers because I never heard of them and we are not to far from Austin Cheer Factory
But after seeing ACF and all these other big name gyms all season it has really made me believe I made the best decision!! Can't wait till next season- I'm sure it will be just as great as this year!

So when will we see these changes that Stars have gotten? Worlds, or will they compete/perform again before that?

So when will we see these changes that Stars have gotten? Worlds, or will they compete/perform again before that?

they're performing at One Up (which is next weekend i believe) i hope we will be seeing all the changes... especially so they can be scored and get feedback before worlds so there isn't another "dance with somebody" awful scoring disaster

Bangkok University Team IOC6

this routine is incredibly amazing! so sad and disappointed that they won't attend worlds this year :( with this routine, they could be world champ again..

wait they didn't come last yr...they are not coming again?!! i thought they did every other year

this is a little off topic but has there ever been a 'backwards' routine where it starts off with a dance?
I think every cheerleader in the world has at one time said "wouldn't it be great to do a backwards routine" but i have never seen anyone have the cajones to actually do it
Not a world's team... but OC large senior level 2 Green had a backwards routine with the voiceover "How do you spell Green...N E E R G"

Back