All-Star 2012 Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kinda late on this... TGs dance isn't TG to me.... seems more World cup style...
you are quite right, i've checked on World Cup's dance at world 2009 and i found there's a little bit similar between these two dances. btw, it doesn't matter, TG always know how to make their own style and flavour, in my opinion :)

I will say, that point dancer from TG was very sweet to the girls from our team, took photos with them and all.

Another item: What is up with these Varsity Trading Pins? Some have mustaches on them? A cute idea, but they got them after competing on Sunday and the area around the video viewing area was littered with the wrappers they came in. Guess they figured it is a good idea for Disney, why not try? Wonder if they only are given out at Nationals?

We got them at WSF, too. Most funded up in the trash.

Oh, and I loved the venue. I would have preferred stadium seating, but otherwise it was great. If you stayed at an airport area hotel you could easily get from your hotel to the venue by utilizing the hotel's airport shuttle and taking the Skytrain. No DD necessary. Made it easy for my teenager and his band of fools to hotel hop to visit all his twitter friends too.

"Band of fools" love it!

Yes! 2013-2014 we are creeping into the world of level 5. I am really nervous, anxious and excited...but more SCARED than anything. We can stunt- but we have to get the tumbling tech down.
Good luck! New things are scary but I'm sure you're ready.

Back