All-Star 2012 Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

its alittle much for someone who wasnt in her shoes and worked as hard as she did...dropped a stunt twice and still pulled off first....let her have her moment we respected second and waited to be announced and that was that...granted since battle im no longer with the program still felt the need to say something ....we delt with alot of bad sportmanship that weekend and stayed postivie and respectful the entire time.. so we were just happy for the win and that was it ...
I'm pretty sure ALL teams work really hard. I'm sorry you experienced poor sportsmanship. Her dance wasn't provocative or anything. It was just a little inappropriate for the setting. Someone should just have a little chat with her about being a little more humble during an awards ceremony. Congrats to her team! Any win is a great reason to celebrate! There is a time and place for everything, but during a very late award ceremony, on stage with other teams that have worked equally as hard, is NOT THE PLACE or most importantly the time. If every team that won behaved the same way and the photographers had to wait till the dancing was over, The awards ceremony would have run until 4 in the morning.

I'm pretty sure ALL teams work really hard. I'm sorry you experienced poor sportsmanship. Her dance wasn't provocative or anything. It was just a little inappropriate for the setting. Someone should just have a little chat with her about being a little more humble during an awards ceremony. Congrats to her team! Any win is a great reason to celebrate! There is a time and place for everything, but during a very late award ceremony, on stage with other teams that have worked equally as hard, is NOT THE PLACE or most importantly the time. If every team that won behaved the same way and the photographers had to wait till the dancing was over, The awards ceremony would have run until 4 in the morning.
wait did i miss something, what yall talking about?

in that case i totally understand ....by no means did she mean or we mean to push anything back so i do apologize...but like i said im no longer with the program but i will relay the messages to them!! thank you!!

in that case i totally understand ....by no means did she mean or we mean to push anything back so i do apologize...but like i said im no longer with the program but i will relay the messages to them!! thank you!!
No worries! Tell her I said congrats! Just maybe save the dance moves for just about 10 minutes later. :)

I'm sorry to hear that, I think you were def an asset to that program. Good luck on your next endeavors! Will we be seeing you?

I was addressing the comments. I really don't give a rat's @$$ as it doesn't involve me or my kid. Sorry if you were personally insulted, Margaret.

This is FB not NY Times.

Well gee, I have to say that reading your entire posting history I must disagree that it "doesn't involve you" as you seem to profess many opinions on these 2 rivals and your pretty blatant, 1-sided viewpoints. (The internet is a pesky one for obscuring the facts isn't it?)

No, I know it isn't the NYTimes, but I sort of knew I wasn't dealing with an intelluctual "heavyweight" either.

Well gee, I have to say that reading your entire posting history I must disagree that it "doesn't involve you" as you seem to profess many opinions on these 2 rivals and your pretty blatant, 1-sided viewpoints. (The internet is a pesky one for obscuring the facts isn't it?)

No, I know it isn't the NYTimes, but I sort of knew I wasn't dealing with an intelluctual "heavyweight" either.

The fact that you appear more interested in attacking me personally rather than than staying on topic Leeds me to believe you are just bitter and hostile.

Good luck as a parent in your transition from gymnastics to cheer.

Back