College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

South Carolina Coed: 1SF and Save, couple touches, 2 saves in the pryamid

Is UNLV's mascot a child? It has to be the smallest mascot I have ever seen.

Texas Tech Coed: 9.665
SFA Large Coed: 9.300

I need to see those Cheer 1A scores because only .005 seperate Louisville and OSU. Louisville had minor issues and OSU didn't so I need that raw score.

Nevermind about that mascot, just realized whoever is in the suit wasn't standing up completely. Oppsie

Cheerlebrity is done tweeting for the day. Does anyone know who is tweeting Challenge Cup?

Also learning that the weather tomorrow may cause finals to be moved inside like in 2010. They warned coaches and athletes that they won't know intil 7pm tonight. Lets hope it stays outside because 2010 nationals was a dud and Louisville (and many others) always do better on the bandshell.

Also learning that the weather tomorrow may cause finals to be moved inside like in 2010. They warned coaches and athletes that they won't know intil 7pm tonight. Lets hope it stays outside because 2010 nationals was a dud and Louisville (and many others) always do better on the bandshell.
I certainly hope so! Finals in 2010 was such a letdown for those kids! And it didnt even rain!

WHOA tiger just posted this picture
media

Doesn't look good. Will they move it inside even if it just rains this evening and not tomorrow? I know in 2010 they moved it inside because of the chance of rain on Friday even though it didn't rain. I will be upset if it isn't on the Bandshell.

The order with which NCA is putting up videos makes no sense to me. They're still missing teams that competed at 9 AM in the Ocean Center!

Also, I neeeddddd some Challenge Cup updates.

Back