College 2012 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did they hit everything else?

Wish I knew that is the only tweet that I have read about them and it was from UCAupdates. Seems like no one is really updating even the ones who said they would. Had to search for the Alabama tweet about them not hitting because the other made it sound like they did.

Wish I knew that is the only tweet that I have read about them and it was from UCAupdates. Seems like no one is really updating even the ones who said they would. Had to search for the Alabama tweet about them not hitting because the other made it sound like they did.

Heard there is like NO crowd.

The fact that they haven't uploaded all of the All Girl D1 teams yet is frustrating me. I don't think they have updated videos in a few hours. :banghead:
I'm not sure they've even updated all of the D2. It seems to miss out some D2 videos and skip to D1.

Heard there is like NO crowd.

Just watching the videos on varsity it doesn't sound like there is much of a crowd. I am hoping that there is more for the D1A teams.

I'm not sure they've even updated all of the D2. It seems to miss out some D2 videos and skip to D1.

The way they have it set up with them all mixed together makes it super confusing. They are slacking this year more then the past few.

Just watching the videos on varsity it doesn't sound like there is much of a crowd. I am hoping that there is more for the D1A teams.

Speculating here... I don't think there are as many fans (that aren't family of the competitors) for UCA college as say Indy or other events.

From @DavidLaliberte twitter "Univ of Memphis, awesome beginning team fulls, 1sf wow they came to compete with bama #ucanationals"

Speculating here... I don't think there are as many fans (that aren't family of the competitors) for UCA college as say Indy or other events.

Yeah I have only been 1 time and it was years ago and the crowd wasn't huge compared to like NCA College or the big all star competitions. Seems to get less and less attention every year.

Since they haven't updated videos I am watching more Partner Stunt videos and Chelsie and Jason from Columbus State were breathtaking. I want to see more partner stunts like them and SFA, so entertaining.

Back