All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really, really like Pro Cheer's routine. They just need to clean it up! It lost me a bit though when the girl busted on RO HS Tuck.

I really, really like Pro Cheer's routine. They just need to clean it up! It lost me a bit though when the girl busted on RO HS Tuck.
haha she was a fill-in for that comp, she's used to doing ONLY running fulls...so the tuck was uncomfortable for her...and she's been doing UCA college cheer, so there's been a big difference in conditioning..going back into allstars..therefore she kept busting fulls during practice..and got told to do a tuck for the comp.

Crimson Heat 5 Alarm Md state

i have been a big fan of 5 alarm way back when you guys were just beginning to field an open 5... i really love this routine! its creative, keeps my attention, but there are just a few things that bother me. arm placements in stunts. its a high v, not a "raise your arms and make a fist..." squeeze your arms and make them tight, it makes the amazing stunt and pyramid you are hitting, look sloppy! and the arm placement in the jumps... t's not low v's. if you have hyper extended jumps (and this team has a lot!) then by all means, go into low v's, but for the back girls, it just looks bad! keep up the good work!!! i know you guys will have an AWESOME rest of your season! :)

i have been a big fan of 5 alarm way back when you guys were just beginning to field an open 5... i really love this routine! its creative, keeps my attention, but there are just a few things that bother me. arm placements in stunts. its a high v, not a "raise your arms and make a fist..." squeeze your arms and make them tight, it makes the amazing stunt and pyramid you are hitting, look sloppy! and the arm placement in the jumps... t's not low v's. if you have hyper extended jumps (and this team has a lot!) then by all means, go into low v's, but for the back girls, it just looks bad! keep up the good work!!! i know you guys will have an AWESOME rest of your season! :)

i agree, they are already an amazing team just a little cleaning up with arm motions, especially the ones right before tosses. But still amazing

Back