All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel so bad for the girl who fell rebounding out of her 2 to full double.

why would you feel bad? shes still amazingly fierce especially for throwing that standing pass. And with the rebound she coulda done another full...talk about power!

why would you feel bad? shes still amazingly fierce especially for throwing that standing pass. And with the rebound she coulda done another full...talk about power!

That is exactly why I feel bad for her. She did an amazing pass only to munch it on a silly rebound. Now I wonder if it was considered a tumbling fall or touch down. Or if they were even deducted for it.

After the jumps, F5 loses me.
They seem to be underrotating quite a few doubles these days, the second stunt just seems so pointless, the pyramid is boring, and the music is annoying in the dance.

I have to agree that they usually have some WOW factor in tumbling. The passes aren't strong and no setting before they pull their doubles fulls. They need to work on timing in the first standing tumbling section. Only thing timed perfectly is the standing fulls, everything else looks a bit sloppy. But holy stunt sequence and difficulty.

I'm slightly obsessed with the pyramid. Its different and at first I didnt like it,,,but its finally won me over. The need to open with all the stunt groups up in the air though. And i hate the dance music and the dance. Its way too much. Its beyond energetic and is borderline wild crazy movements. Maybe I am just biased to how sickening the Cheer atheltics Panthers dance is. I do however think that as a whole this routine is very difficult and a huge contender for the worlds title. You can tell how hard the girls worked and how much they put their hearts on the mat. They are extremely talented and I hope they clean up the little things and blow us all away. They came back stronger than ever this year. Thats what I call dedication and determination

That is exactly why I feel bad for her. She did an amazing pass only to munch it on a silly rebound. Now I wonder if it was considered a tumbling fall or touch down. Or if they were even deducted for it.

ah yeah i see...i hope they didn't get deducted for it too!

From the video angle, I like to just pretend she dropped into the splits after her pass. Super fierce.

I have ALWAYS told myself that if I ever fall/over rotate on one my my passes I will drop into the splits or somehow back extension roll standing full and hope that the judges think that I just have an odd pass haha.

Probably did, I know my daughters first time competing her double she landed perfect, then took 2 steps back, stumbled and fell to her butt and she got deducted :( I told her she didn't bust though :)

Back