All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is us from today :) OA Royals Medium Coed 5

Still a lot to clean up, and some things were watered down but it was our best routine yet. :)
We got first place in coed 5, and grand champs overall. Since we got GC, Were performing at a Magic Game during halftime next week.

A worlds team should not be that sloppy at this point in the season. There is less than 90 days till worlds I would be nervous if I was on that team.

A worlds team should not be that sloppy at this point in the season. There is less than 90 days till worlds I would be nervous if I was on that team.
This is I think their 2nd or 3rd performance this season, and if you have a look past world champions are just as "sloppy".

Absoluetly LOVE. Standing tumbling is insane. Given the 2 new flyers its understandable about the stunts if everyone is gonna hit the middle stunt il die. Last pass WEEEEERK.
`
If they serve me a new dance and a slightly more beefed up/ more visual pyramid... I'd lose my mind. Orlando has really been turning it up these past few years and I think that even if they aren't world champions at the end of the season, they will finally get the credit they deserve. Kudos to this program!

That little girl is a BEAST!!! Who is she?! Where is her montage video?! She is cheerlebrity talent!!!

her name is carly and she is 12 years old.

(Mod note. Please don't post full names of minor's on the board. Unless you are her Mom and if you are PM me and I'll edit it again. Thanks)

`
If they serve me a new dance and a slightly more beefed up/ more visual pyramid... I'd lose my mind. Orlando has really been turning it up these past few years and I think that even if they aren't world champions at the end of the season, they will finally get the credit they deserve. Kudos to this program!
I thought the same about the dance, it was the only meh moment of the routine but after watching a few times im starting to like it. So impressed with OA this year Angels and Royals have stepped up so much even from last year.

Back