All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali Coed is just awesome.

And have the Large Coed score sheets for worlds been released? Maybe "true" coed stunting won't be as important so they haven't added it in there? I checked the USAF website before asking this and there wasn't a link to them like there are for any other divisions. Either way, it's kind of stupid to say that they won't win for not having coed stunts. Especially cause they still have time to add them and they're still pretty amazing.

Dude your stupid u DON'T need cOed stunts to WIN WORLDS plus you DON'T eevn no what there doing for NCA or worlds so why don't you jus shut the hellllll!!!! People like you are ANNOYING!!!

Calling someone stupid while using the grammar that you just used, quite ineffective, however I agree with the point you made.

Calling someone stupid while using the grammar that you just used, quite ineffective, however I agree with the point you made.
I sincerely hope you don't agree with the first point of not needing true coed style stunts to win worlds in the large coed division. And to the second point of not knowing what they are doing, I doubt it will change much because NCA is so close that time to perfect a different stunt and or section of a routine will be very difficult. Also, NCA will be looking for coed stunting and rewarding it accordingly.

I sincerely hope you don't agree with the first point of not needing true coed style stunts to win worlds in the large coed division. And to the second point of not knowing what they are doing, I doubt it will change much because NCA is so close that time to perfect a different stunt and or section of a routine will be very difficult. Also, NCA will be looking for coed stunting and rewarding it accordingly.

if worlds wanted qoute qoute TRUE coed stunts then coed elite would have won last year and since there didnt its a TRUE fact that you dONT need coed stunts to win worlds and that goes for same with NCA cali coed won the last 3 year in a row with out TRUE lol coed stunts!!! SOOOOOO.... YOU DONT NEED COED STUNTS TO WIN EITHER SO STOP SAYING THAT!!! and to @ chyeeaaa69 was that better grammer for you buddy haha JK JK

Back