All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my only issue is the lack of gender symmetry. I wish all the two to whip doubles went with Britni and the other girl on either side of Whitney, the 4 guys outside of them

I don't disagree i do wish the scorps were a little more defined count wise like britni's is just like kicked up.. idk if it makes sense but its like a flowy type of count not a hard hitting count for the scorps like the scales!

if worlds wanted qoute qoute TRUE coed stunts then coed elite would have won last year and since there didnt its a TRUE fact that you dONT need coed stunts to win worlds and that goes for same with NCA cali coed won the last 3 year in a row with out TRUE lol coed stunts!!! SOOOOOO.... YOU DONT NEED COED STUNTS TO WIN EITHER SO STOP SAYING THAT!!! and to @ chyeeaaa69 was that better grammer for you buddy haha JK JK
Hahahahahah, just going to laugh at this because of the blanket statement you make on stunts winning worlds and NCA.

JamLIVE! Level Champions from February 4:

FCA Gems Diamonds (Med Sr 5)

FCA Gems Tanzanites (Sm Jr 4)

HotCheer Allstars Pin Up Girls (Sm Sr 3)

FCA Gems Emeralds (Sm Yth 2)

FCA Gems Pink Ice (Sm Mini 1)

Everyone seems to be missing what I said.

Doing an unassisted toss to an assisted body position IS A COED STUNT

I think what is throwing people off is that Cali does not have a separate section in the routine for their "unassited coed stunts" like the other teams do. If what Cali is doing gets the points then I don't see why other teams don't follow suit instead of doing the ever so slow and sloppy press up to extension.
I have not studied the Worlds or NCA scoresheet yet, but I truly hope that what Cali is doing does not score the same as Coed Elite and Cheetahs do because they are truly unassited stunts and should be scored a good bit higher.

Someone used my idea to dance to the theme song for the Bad Girls Cub :eek:
Almost peed my pants when I heard that dance song. I don't know if FCA or JR (i think that is his mix) picked that song but THANK YOU for making my day!

Back