All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i thought their routine was impressive to be honest, they did a good job, later in the season they'll be looking great...

although, being a coach...if i put my team on the floor and they fell out of a stunt or pyramid or both...and just were looking around standing there for the rest of the stunt not getting it back in the air, i would FLIP out...also being an athlete if my stunt fell at a competition i would never stand there, i would get that back up as soon as possible...being that there are 15 kids on the floor, to not get back up looks tragic.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but if they go back up during a stunt and then have another fall or bobble they will get an additional deduction, where they are not further penalized for staying down (even though that one stunt group may not have done all the skills). So while it looks better if they go back up, maybe it is not strategically the best idea.

Love green <3 although I have to say, after seeing these videos of rays, I kinda miss the blue skirts :p oh well. The white uniforms are still really nice!

I see they changed the handspring tuck part to make it legal as everyone was saying..

I don't see how this version of the tumbling into stunts isn't safe? This is legal and probably easier and safer than the way they were doing it.

I don't see how this version of the tumbling into stunts isn't safe? This is legal and probably easier and safer than the way they were doing it.

correct me if i'm wrong, but would the way they performed this weekend be considered tumbling into stunts on a score sheet? It seems mostly like they are just throwing a line, and then jumping into a stunt. It still looks cool, but isn't really a "mount" .... Am i wrong?

correct me if i'm wrong, but would the way they performed this weekend be considered tumbling into stunts on a score sheet? It seems mostly like they are just throwing a line, and then jumping into a stunt. It still looks cool, but isn't really a "mount" .... Am i wrong?
Spotted tumbling is considered stunting. Its a cool transition.

question concerning C4's small coed team..
at any competition, their scores will be based off of the amount of athletes they have right? not based off of the max for that division? if so, they may actually fare quite well at Worlds..

Back