All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Turned on just in time for LIME! Those girls are full up machines! Pyramid looked great. I love them!

I think its WAYYY to early to be criticizing teams or offering corrections! I'm sure every coach and cheerleader knows what needs to be done and improved on. I would say VERY FEW teams are perfect yet. Every routine is a work in progress. Great job to all teams that have competed so far and are brave enough to put their videos up!

If it's way too early then why are their world bid competition's already?
I'm not arguing, just a question :)

When it comes to stunting, CEA and Brandon have met their match: Pacific Coast Magic! It needs some cleaning, but the stunts and pyramid are AMAZING!

I feel like Brandon always has the dramatics, and executes well what they are doing - but, if you look at what they have done the last few years whether it be the front handspring load-in or the hand-off down the line - they are simple elements often not even exclusive to level 5 teams, but they sure do a really nice job with them.

However, I can say - from what I know & am hearing, Brandon Senior Black's stunt this year has never been attempted by another team before. :)

Back