All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think for Varsity you have to have 2 jump sections to max...

This may or may not be the correct forum for this question, but does Varsity have an area where it tells how you can max out their score sheet. The one thing I like better about Jam Brands and some independent brands is that you know how to max out each area and its CLEAR. Varsity leaves everything so vague and it definitely varies by brand on what they think is difficult. Especially in stunting and jumps.

This may or may not be the correct forum for this question, but does Varsity have an area where it tells how you can max out their score sheet. The one thing I like better about Jam Brands and some independent brands is that you know how to max out each area and its CLEAR. Varsity leaves everything so vague and it definitely varies by brand on what they think is difficult. Especially in stunting and jumps.

I was told that they are reworking the rubric for next season to be more clear on exactly what will max out.

OA Angels just continue to make me fall in love with them over and over. I'm praying for top 3 for them this year!

Their stunt sequence kind of bothers me, I dont like that theres 1 stunt doing a hard sequence while the rest of them do a waaayy watered down version. I mean I get that its suppose to be a highlight stunt but it looks more like two complete different stunt sequences. I hope that they all do something more uniformed, or have more stunt groups doing something similar to the point stunt by worlds...

Karma for what?

I think they are talking about what happened with Maison, unless something else happened that I again don't know about.

I don't think it is karma, they haven't looked very good all season so it was really no different this past weekend. I have seen 2 (maybe 3) videos of them hitting a clean routine this season. When the very first video of them this season was posted (which was quickly removed) people said about the same thing about the tumbling. I don't think karma is their reason for an all around rough season.

I think they are talking about what happened with Maison, unless something else happened that I again don't know about.

I don't think it is karma, they haven't looked very good all season so it was really no different this past weekend. I have seen 2 (maybe 3) videos of them hitting a clean routine this season. When the very first video of them this season was posted (which was quickly removed) people said about the same thing about the tumbling. I don't think karma is their reason for an all around rough season.
I've kept my mouth shut about the person mentioned above because honestly, I don't really care. People get removed from teams and who am I to think I know better or know whats going on inside that gym. But one thing I will say....I do find it quite peculiar that its been said it was only because she didn't tumble, considering this isn't a team known for tumbling anyway. One more tumbler isn't gonna make or break what they've got going.

I really think there's much more to it then just not tumbling, but that's just me. Also, blaming karma is just plain silly.

Especially since they knew she didn't tumble when they put her on the team...

I've kept my mouth shut about the person mentioned above because honestly, I don't really care. People get removed from teams and who am I to think I know better or know whats going on inside that gym. But one thing I will say....I do find it quite peculiar that its been said it was only because she didn't tumble, considering this isn't a team known for tumbling anyway. One more tumbler isn't gonna make or break what they've got going.

On top of that in the video you can clearly see there are 2 or 3 others that do not tumble but are bases. I am glad that she is happy where she is not (she will look great in that Black Ice uniform) but their reason was just silly because their tumbling is still as weak as it was with her on the team.

On top of that in the video you can clearly see there are 2 or 3 others that do not tumble but are bases. I am glad that she is happy where she is not (she will look great in that Black Ice uniform) but their reason was just silly because their tumbling is still as weak as it was with her on the team.
But was the their reason, or hers? I don't think the gym has said anything about it, only she has. Am I missing something?

Their stunt sequence kind of bothers me, I dont like that theres 1 stunt doing a hard sequence while the rest of them do a waaayy watered down version. I mean I get that its suppose to be a highlight stunt but it looks more like two complete different stunt sequences. I hope that they all do something more uniformed, or have more stunt groups doing something similar to the point stunt by worlds...

I agree. I think even if everyone just did 1 1/2 up to stretch I'd be a lot happier, but that point flyer works me the hell out so I'm more okay with it!

Back