All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know it's a bad economy when F5 hasn't gotten new uniforms at all this season:rolleyes:.

I hope they don't switch next year either...UNIFORMS ARE EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE! Anyone that thinks they should get new ones every year is more than welcomed to make contributions, lol

I've kept my mouth shut about the person mentioned above because honestly, I don't really care. People get removed from teams and who am I to think I know better or know whats going on inside that gym. But one thing I will say....I do find it quite peculiar that its been said it was only because she didn't tumble, considering this isn't a team known for tumbling anyway. One more tumbler isn't gonna make or break what they've got going.

I really think there's much more to it then just not tumbling, but that's just me. Also, blaming karma is just plain silly.
I completely agree with you there's more to this story they didn't seem to mind having her on the whole season and all of the sudden she's gone cause of tumbling really!!!! Idk if Shes just saying that so she doesn't look bad for whatever she did or what but something else must have happen for her to get kicked off!!!!!

Back