All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Half the team has skirts that are too small and the other half fits. They shouldn't end up around your waist the first 30 seconds of the routine If they weren't too tight they wouldn't ride up so much. I would rather the flip up at the end when just tumbling then ride up around your waist.

Great routine though, just wish I wasn't distracted by ill fitting uniforms.

I might get slaughtered. But now I understand why they paid so little for their unis- they look cheap. They're cute, but they look like practice wear.

I was thinking the same thing! I think part of it is the fact that they don't say 'Power' or anything across the front. If they did, I think they'd be absolutely perfect! But then you'd have to consider how that would work with it being reversible too. Seems like a headache to figure out :confused:

Dyeing!!!! I loooooveeee them! Is it possible to love Stars and F5 at the same time????
What happened to that girl @1:50...to the right (catches in the pyramid) who looked like she was either having trouble breathing or a sudden coughing spell? Poor thing..whatever it was she wasn't going to let it get in her way!

Half the team has skirts that are too small and the other half fits. They shouldn't end up around your waist the first 30 seconds of the routine If they weren't too tight they wouldn't ride up so much. I would rather the flip up at the end when just tumbling then ride up around your waist.

Great routine though, just wish I wasn't distracted by ill fitting uniforms.
On a good note...bc they all fly up and tend to stay that way, it almost looks like that's how the uni is supposed to look. :confused:

On a good note...bc they all fly up and tend to stay that way, it almost looks like that's how the uni is supposed to look. :confused:

I guess it is good that their briefs are black because it sort of masks that the skirt isn't where it is suppose to me.
I almost wonder if the fly up part has to do with it being reversible. When we had the reversible skirts in high school it felt like they would fly up more then our other skirts.

I guess it is good that their briefs are black because it sort of masks that the skirt isn't where it is suppose to me.
I almost wonder if the fly up part has to do with it being reversible. When we had the reversible skirts in high school it felt like they would fly up more then our other skirts.
ACX had reversible skirts for the past 3 years and i found they actually flipped less!

envy did amazing white or blue both unis are cute!!! to small to big or just right skirts go up you cant help that you just have to deal with it they do lol and the person who said there unis look cheap is jacked up lol!!! i hope you guys hit at worlds top 10 <3 ps alexis please please please hit your standing full :)

ACX had reversible skirts for the past 3 years and i found they actually flipped less!

It may depend on the fit of it like with other skirts. Ours ended up fitting bigger then our usual skirts because the layers were a bit thicker (they were circa 2001) so they tended to fly up more.

Back