All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am not blaming one team because video proof every team in large senior does it...every year.. and everyone always says well they just won worlds, well so did all these other teams and you dont see them jumping in the middle of the floor...they bounced around a bit but they were still seated the entire time...proves that you can win worlds and wait for 30 seconds for your name to be called to jump around. Maybe every team in large senior needs to take some notes from these teams cause whoever happens to win next year will probably do the same thing, even though every other division can stay seated until their name is called.

Sounds like its time to lock this thread and start a new one and post actual routine videos and not videos and posts about something that is done and over with. You dont like it .. dont look at it - get back in the gym and work harder and maybe youll be the one with the globe next year but until then get over it and stop sitting behind a computer screen calling out a bunch of people you probably dont even know. :banghead:

I love awards videos and SMOED and I'm super happy that they won! They also showed some pretty amazing sportsmanship by waiting till they announced their name and cheering for Brandon. I prolly would have lost it. But, really, congratulations SMOED!

I love when people get frustrated when someone brings it up and makes a valid point. It may be a topic that has been talked about over and over again, but that doesn't mean it doesn't still bother people. When you see a video of a team who just won for the very first time and they are sitting there pretty calml for just winning worlds then it is going to make people wonder, well if they can do it why can't teams in the other division? Don't tell me it is because large senior is such a tough fight and the emotion is just too big, the emotion for teams in the other divisions are just as big. I get tired of a lot of threads that regularly get made, but it still happens and people still have opinions on it. I get tired of hearing excuses made for it when there are teams who show you that it is possible to sit and wait. So those teams aren't excited?

You say if you don't like it then don't watch it, well if you don't like their opinions and are tired of hearing them then don't read them. This thread doesn't have to turn into a fight if you ignore the opinions that are annoying you.

Heres orange! I LOVE the girl pointing to her ring finger after they finished
and is that bOyRANGE on the opposite side in the blue shirt? haha

Coaches, take note. This is what fulls and doubles are supposed to look like. If your kids' tumbling skills don't look like this, then they are JANKY and shouldn't be put on the floor.
Orange is proof that execution pays off.

Back