All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And Just To Clarify, I am very pleased with the large senior results. The judges finally did their jobs this year, minus the medium senior coed division. But F5 had a couple tumbling busts and a stunt bobble so next in line because they hit were SENIOR ELITE! Congrats Ladies! F5 Gave U Their Title ;)

And Just To Clarify, I am very pleased with the large senior results. The judges finally did their jobs this year, minus the medium senior coed division. But F5 had a couple tumbling busts and a stunt bobble so next in line because they hit were SENIOR ELITE! Congrats Ladies! F5 Gave U Their Title ;)
I can deal with snide comments, but you are getting ridiculous. F5 didn't give senior elite anything, for some reason half of the world is under the impression that F5 worked twice as hard as the other large senior teams, when in fact they were all busting their buts at practice before worlds. F5 didn't GIVE senior elite that title, senior elite EARNED that title on that given Sunday. How did they earn it? They hit their routine with no deductions.
And since this is a video thread, here's cheetahs :)

I can deal with snide comments, but you are getting ridiculous. F5 didn't give senior elite anything, for some reason half of the world is under the impression that F5 worked twice as hard as the other large senior teams, when in fact they were all busting their buts at practice before worlds. F5 didn't GIVE senior elite that title, senior elite EARNED that title on that given Sunday. How did they earn it? They hit their routine with no deductions.
And since this is a video thread, here's cheetahs :)

THANK YOU!!!! Youre awesome :)

Back