All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think they should have an international and an open division for US teams. international stays like it is, open becomes a place for athletes over the age of 18 to compete and actually have a chance at making finals. I know that would leave like no us teams in the international division but gyms could choose and I am sure some might choose the international division instead.

I think they should have an international and an open division for US teams. international stays like it is, open becomes a place for athletes over the age of 18 to compete and actually have a chance at making finals. I know that would leave like no us teams in the international division but gyms could choose and I am sure some might choose the international division instead.
It would be really sad if it would be different open/int divisions. International teams WANTS to compete against the best US teams, it's a part of the experience. It might lead to less international teams attending Worlds. I'd rather see them changing the rules than make another division.

And we don't need more divisons at Worlds really.. ;)

Back