All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I completely agree, it also looked like half of the team doesn't have jumps to tuck a simple level 5 skill but hopefully this year will be a building year for this team and next year they will have more of majority but they still killed tho stunts pretty good job
There are quite a few girls that have it that don't throw it, they should be in the routine for it for worlds

not to be rude (because i absolutely love Jersey Allstars), but i dont think they were ready AS A WHOLE to go i5. even though stunts are most of the points in the division, throwing only 6 fulls in running tumbling and one full in standing, it wasnt a smart move. however, i do understand (from a coaches perspective) that pushing level 4 athletes to go level 5 is very hard and challenging. unfortunately, i think going restricted would have given them a better season overall!

everyone's got to start somewhere. they can only go up from here.

not to be rude (because i absolutely love Jersey Allstars), but i dont think they were ready AS A WHOLE to go i5. even though stunts are most of the points in the division, throwing only 6 fulls in running tumbling and one full in standing, it wasnt a smart move. however, i do understand (from a coaches perspective) that pushing level 4 athletes to go level 5 is very hard and challenging. unfortunately, i think going restricted would have given them a better season overall!
I think they look a lot cleaner and more conditioned then alot of teams that have bids, they might not have the tumbling but what they throw is good and overall they are totally energetic which says alot . I like them and feel like they should be proud, its not like they went into the season with their coach blowing their heads up telling them they could win worlds , so I say ' good job going from level 4 to level 5, I like it! ' ;)

Back