All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question about Beatles: what happened to the girl that threw a 2 to double down the center?

im assuming that the girl in the middle of the beginning is supposed to throw a 2 to double. her tumbling and execution looks extremely similar. maybe they just wanted to be extra clean for this competition??

Question about Beatles: what happened to the girl that threw a 2 to double down the center?

That's Caroline. She is the front right jumper that you were talking about. She hurt her knee a few days before the competition and wasn't aloud to tumble except for jumps to back.

That's Caroline. She is the front right jumper that you were talking about. She hurt her knee a few days before the competition and wasn't aloud to tumble except for jumps to back.

Thought I recognized that name.. Thanks!

Core: got chills during that stunt, I wish it was Whitney's version, but w.e! I am not a huge fan of those boys uniforms..
CNY and FAME: there is Senior Restricted 5 for a reason. (FAME more than CNY I'm talking here)
Here we go again..... So what are you saying? Super Seniors are amazing and have won every comp(except the majors) this season and have a full paid bid to worlds. Fame Celebrities have had a rough season with flyers coming out of stunts(they are all new to sr level 5 flying) but have atleast 10 doubles out of 20 on team, a bunch of standing fulls, a whole team of 3 to fulls etc, Fame Notorious- hmmmmm what can I say- they are AMAZING!!! So when you make a general comment please take into account that these kids are happy with the teams they are on and your opinion is not needed. Fame has over 800 athletes(rough estimate) so OBVIOUSLY they are doing something right. They have trained my cp from day one and she is 10 throwing punch to dubs, working 3 to dubs, 5 jumps to tuck, 1 to full, arabian through to full, kick doubles, double ups, etc. Let me put this nicely - mind your business. Who do you cheer for? So I can critique and slam them every chance I get. I will never understand someone so negative on a program that they have never been a part of. Heck have you ever even seen them in person????

Here we go again..... So what are you saying? Super Seniors are amazing and have won every comp(except the majors) this season and have a full paid bid to worlds. Fame Celebrities have had a rough season with flyers coming out of stunts(they are all new to sr level 5 flying) but have atleast 10 doubles out of 20 on team, a bunch of standing fulls, a whole team of 3 to fulls etc, Fame Notorious- hmmmmm what can I say- they are AMAZING!!! So when you make a general comment please take into account that these kids are happy with the teams they are on and your opinion is not needed. Fame has over 800 athletes(rough estimate) so OBVIOUSLY they are doing something right. They have trained my cp from day one and she is 10 throwing punch to dubs, working 3 to dubs, 5 jumps to tuck, 1 to full, arabian through to full, kick doubles, double ups, etc. Let me put this nicely - mind your business. Who do you cheer for? So I can critique and slam them every chance I get. I will never understand someone so negative on a program that they have never been a part of. Heck have you ever even seen them in person????

I believe he was talking about that one team not fame as a whole...

I believe he was talking about that one team not fame as a whole...
He has a history of bad mouthing our teams and our kids. I do not tolerate negativity unless it is constructive. As far as whichever team he was referring to I am not sure why he makes it his concern.

On the other hand thanks for trying to make me less upset lol. I guess I know these kids and know they love their teams and work hard so I am always ready to defend them.

I think that Perfection would be better suited in the Sr Restricted division right now. Im basing my opinion on the amount of faked jumps to back and at the amount of layouts thrown. Im not saying that they suck or are horrible but I just think that they will do better in the restricted division. They remind me of CheerForce Diamonds a lot actually as far as skills are concerned.

I think that Perfection would be better suited in the Sr Restricted division right now. Im basing my opinion on the amount of faked jumps to back and at the amount of layouts thrown. Im not saying that they suck or are horrible but I just think that they will do better in the restricted division. They remind me of CheerForce Diamonds a lot actually as far as skills are concerned.
That is much better! Constructive is great and also specifying which team. As I go through the post I was negligent in looking at all the videos. I will say I am sorry for not looking at the videos chyeeaaa69

Back