All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't want to be rude or a senior elite hater but they honestly should've waited until they were called as 1st to celebrate. The 1st place teams in the other divisions waited. In my opinion it's good sportsmanship to wait until your team is called. That's just my opinion
I see where your coming from but its worlds and so hard to contain yourself when you've won. F5 did it last year at worlds. Also, SE did cheer for f5 and do the little hand motion or w.e.

I actually kinda like Senior Elite's Worlds routine, but it continues to bother me that only 7 groups do that sequence, and the 8th group does one of those elements terribly. They improved a LOT over the course of the year, but that continues to bug me and stop me from truly enjoying their performance.

This is my senior level 4 team from this season! This was our final competition after two girls quit within the two weeks before competition and many injuires and replacements. We got second but would have gotten first had it not been for our tumbling touch and two/three bobbles! Even though we got second, it felt like first because it was the only time we hit solid all year.

I don't see where anyone is coming from.....as an athlete who has competed at Worlds four times.......lost twice and won twice with two different gyms.....it is drilled into my head that I let the place behind me have their moment. Honestly, it varies from person to person and especially gym to gym, but for me, it's ridiculous when athletes celebrate early. But like I said, at my old and new gym, you don't move. It doesn't matter that I've just won worlds......for the team in second place, that is one heck of an accomplishment and they deserve their moment as SILVER MEDALISTS.

:deadhorse:

I actually kinda like Senior Elite's Worlds routine, but it continues to bother me that only 7 groups do that sequence, and the 8th group does one of those elements terribly. They improved a LOT over the course of the year, but that continues to bug me and stop me from truly enjoying their performance.
That would be why they didn't max out in stunts. If you look at the score sheets they were scored lower than F5 on stunts.

Back