All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was one of the many fans that had to sit through over 2 hours of the international teams that were not very good at all.
I'm sorry that watching international teams was such an inconvenience for you! I'm sure when the "not very good international teams" have access to experienced coaches and sprung floors their skills may be as good as your youth teams..just a thought

Fresh off their 2nd place finish at Nationals
Thankfully my reaction to this is just out of sight....

So happy for CS Sharks

I'm sorry that watching international teams was such an inconvenience for you! I'm sure when the "not very good international teams" have access to experienced coaches and sprung floors their skills may be as good as your youth teams..just a thought

So we should feel sorry for them and automatically put them into finals at WORLDS, no I dont think so. Sorry not sorry.

Okay American teams enter the international division knowing completely only 3 make finals, and knowing that many teams don't deserve to make finals compared to them, but that's what you sign up for, it's 2012, it's not changing anytime soon, stop bitching.

So we should feel sorry for them and automatically put them into finals at WORLDS, no I dont think so. Sorry not sorry.

I wasn't debating that, there is just no need to be rude about it. The people making these comments would not walk up to the team while at worldscalling them an inconvenience to watch. Although, yes you should take into consideration the fact that they have the most limited resources, where are you going to learn a full on a wooden school floor? That's the best of their country so they should be represented at a WORLD championships. Finals could perhaps be narrowed down more but even then they may not live up to your standards.

I wasn't debating that, there is just no need to be rude about it. The people making these comments would not walk up to the team while at worldscalling them an inconvenience to watch. Although, yes you should take into consideration the fact that they have the most limited resources, where are you going to learn a full on a wooden school floor? That's the best of their country so they should be represented at a WORLD championships. Finals could perhaps be narrowed down more but even then they may not live up to your standards.
I do think that they have every right to be at worlds, but dont think that they should automatically make it into finals. Thats basically what I think, theres no more to it.

I do think that they have every right to be at worlds, but dont think that they should automatically make it into finals. Thats basically what I think, theres no more to it.

I hate to break it to yall but there are UK teams throwing 1 3/4 ups this season.. with maybe 4 or 5 fulls on the team. So are we not good enough to make it to finals simply because we don't have the tumbling, or?

I hate to break it to yall but there are UK teams throwing 1 3/4 ups this season.. with maybe 4 or 5 fulls on the team. So are we not good enough to make it to finals simply because we don't have the tumbling, or?

I think he is talking more so about the teams that barely broke in the 100s that got a free ride to Finals because they were the only team from their country. From what I saw there was a clearly line in the International teams that truly had the talent and routine to hit and the teams that were there to just be there.
I think like with the rest of the divisions it should be top 10 (or 12 to make the top 3 rule work) going to finals. It wasn't until this year that I really paid attention to scores and the thought of a team either not scoring in the 100s (there was at least 1 team that didn't) or barely scoring in the 100s making it to finals is sad.

I think he is talking more so about the teams that barely broke in the 100s that got a free ride to Finals because they were the only team from their country. From what I saw there was a clearly line in the International teams that truly had the talent and routine to hit and the teams that were there to just be there.
I think like with the rest of the divisions it should be top 10 (or 12 to make the top 3 rule work) going to finals. It wasn't until this year that I really paid attention to scores and the thought of a team either not scoring in the 100s (there was at least 1 team that didn't) or barely scoring in the 100s making it to finals is sad.

Thanks for clarifying. I just wish the people who post about international teams would specify, as being an international cheerleader myself seeing posts like these hurt my heart. We are working so hard to break top 3 next year as we already have our bid.. And we like to think we could do it

Back