All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So what exactly is a generals song? Do they have a catalog of songs that they are only allowed to pick from? I don't understand lol.
Its hard to explain but its the vibe just from past years they always have some of the best dances this one is just before the VO its like there just doing motions not dancing. Theres a bit of walking here and there. Love them, love everything else. Dance has to change..IMO

Congrats on making yourself look like a tool...

The public school system has failed you, that made no sense.

Comments like this are really unnecessary and rude.

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO I literally fell out over here. How could we edit that for family appropriateness? We'll let's see "My neck, my back, lick my WOO, and my YEAHHHHHHH" OMG!!! LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

And this one? I don't even know what to say hahaha

what ever happened to a thread meant ONLY for videos??? I keep refreshing the page, thinking there are some new videos, and its only nasty chit-chat. take it outside!! lol

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO I literally fell out over here. How could we edit that for family appropriateness? We'll let's see "My neck, my back, lick my WOO, and my YEAHHHHHHH" OMG!!! LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

No no they need to use it in their elites. Have the girls hit straight scorps and tilt their heads back when the she says "First you gotta put your neck into it. Dont stop just do i do it.

what ever happened to a thread meant ONLY for videos??? I keep refreshing the page, thinking there are some new videos, and its only nasty chit-chat. take it outside!! lol

If you only want to see videos I would check out the Wiki since it has a place that is just videos. These threads are meant to discuss as well, but I do agree that some of the conversations should be left off the board.

Back