All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok. . . dear fame i don't care how gay the guys are but for really calling the team name is divas hello its a CO-ED TEAM. . .

Ok, Dear mia4life06 ,

The team name was decided long ago, and has had a phenomenal track record with and without boys, so why mess with a good thing? And you really don't know some of these boys that have added to the sass. ;) Just sayin...

Sincerely,
The DIVAS Team Mom

Mamarazzi said:
Ok, Dear mia4life06 ,

The team name was decided long ago, and has had a phenomenal track record with and without boys, so why mess with a good thing? And you really don't know some of these boys that have added to the sass. ;) Just sayin...

Sincerely,
The DIVAS Team Mom

I had to wonder why they even cared and then I had to wonder what they think they should be called instead....
Divas and the beasts? Divas and dudes? Seems kind of wordy. I think divas alone is JUST fine. Geaux Divas

I had to wonder why they even cared and then I had to wonder what they think they should be called instead....
Divas and the beasts? Divas and dudes? Seems kind of wordy. I think divas alone is JUST fine. Geaux Divas

....Divas and Divos lol (I just remember that kid on My Super Sweet 16 that called himself a Divo)

I wondered myself, until I realized it didn't matter, because the sassiness these kids deliver on the floor deserves nothing less than the title of "Diva." To paraphrase Ms. Patti LaBelle, if being a diva means working harder than everyone else, then call me a diva.

Back