All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Super Seniors looked GREAT! I always feel they get overlooked by people but always have great routines. I really hope that they can pull into at least top 3 at worlds this year because I honestly feel they should have placed higher last year at worlds (but that is a whole other topic).

Are those new unifroms on F5??? I can't tell from the video if that is just their one from last year or something new.

Super Seniors looked GREAT! I always feel they get overlooked by people but always have great routines. I really hope that they can pull into at least top 3 at worlds this year because I honestly feel they should have placed higher last year at worlds (but that is a whole other topic).

Are those new unifroms on F5??? I can't tell from the video if that is just their one from last year or something new.

nope no new unis....same ones from last year

Fame is looking good this year! I just wish they would slow down those stunts and hit nice and clean body positions. I felt like it was a little hyper speed and it made it seem really sloppy.

Does anyone have a video of CJA Sr 5 from this weekend in Toms River, NJ. I'll admit that I watched Patty Ann more than the routine:oops: Although I did watch the entire dance and it was fierceeee.

Back