All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Part of the score sheet this year is calling for a variety of baskets, which i'm assuming is why they have pike baskets

I know, I just think a whole sequence of pikes is an awkward way of hitting that part of the scoresheet. Looks very level 3 to me

I know, I just think a whole sequence of pikes is an awkward way of hitting that part of the scoresheet. Looks very level 3 to me

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the scoresheet called for 2 basket sections, which is why they did the pike baskets and then another basket section.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the scoresheet called for 2 basket sections, which is why they did the pike baskets and then another basket section.

The scoresheet, from what I've read, calls for a variety of baskets, which do not need to be performed in the same sequence. I assumed that also meant baskets thrown during tumbling, jumps, etc. but maybe not! Someone may be able to clarify on here, I just personally think it's a bit awkward to ripple pikes in level 5, especially when the pikes are all facing the one way... Maybe I'd prefer it if they were facing in.

Aside from those pike baskets... which I thought was a bit odd for level 5... I LOVE this routine.
Seems very Cali Smoed to me, but I love it! (not that they're copying Cali, just could see Smoed doing this type of choreo and such)
I didn't think the pike baskets were odd for level 5. Variety is part of the scoresheet. I think since they did the Hitch kick double right after they probably scored well in that section.

As far as being "cali smoed" I understand how you see that. Cali Smoed and East Celebrity get their music from the same producer which I think makes them similar as well!

Latest posts

Back