All-Star 2012 Worlds Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Command Majors
14vph13.jpg

Sorry if its big.

Did Betsy do the halter-turtleneck ones? If so,,I want one for my CP!! :D

There are 2 different sports bra's. SE has the turtleneck with the X on the front. Coed had the halter style bra that was designed by her and Shawn Miller.

The SE turtleneck is rumored to be our mandatory practice wear for next year. Those are the one's that will probably be for sale.

it looks like they put it on backwards... not bashing but the straps and the top itself looks like itd look better if it was the back instead of the front.. but uhm... i like the shorts!
No no no. That's not a sports bra, that's a bandeau top with straps. I'm tiny and I'd feel uncomfortable in it. Do designers/coaches not consider practicality when they design things? This is not the only one I've objected to in this thread.

ETA: sorry, didn't mean to quote you. Just responding to the picture.

No no no. That's not a sports bra, that's a bandeau top with straps. I'm tiny and I'd feel uncomfortable in it. Do designers/coaches not consider practicality when they design things? This is not the only one I've objected to in this thread.

ETA: sorry, didn't mean to quote you. Just responding to the picture.

...yeah I was wondering if it came with a bathing suit bottom

I also did ECE practice wear and bathing suits, stealth allstars, American elite, Ohio extreme, Ohio valley, Denali allstars, Fierce and a couple other. Thank you for the great response from everyone and it was such an amazing feeling to see all these teams walking around wearing TO Couture clothing :)

TO Couture - Tumblers Only

Shawn Miller

im on ECE and i LOVE them! thank you so much for your wonderful design!!!

I have friends on SE and Coed Elite and they said the sports bras were just plain uncomfortable. They're super cute, but I've heard a lot of them don't like them.

Back