All-Star 2012 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACEDAD said:
I always like to post this reminder for the newbies to show that teams really could be unlimited in size.

I remember watching this in person with my mouth hanging open, not quite believing my eyes. Loved it and still do!

stop with the divisions! next thing you'll see is "senior kinda big not large bigger than small but not exactly medium"

i feel like we're losing more competition with this, i hate to be a negative nancy ):

I just pushed pause, and counted, lol..Along with one other person..We both counted no more than 50..Where are the other 20?

They were on the floor. Not sure what else to tell you.

Why did 70 people compete? Was it a demonstration of some kind? Really amazing nobody died in the process by being trampled on

50 or 70 it was a bit ridiculous. There goes tumbling platoon #1!!!!

I ask anyone for 36 why NOT for 70?

50 or 70 it was a bit ridiculous. There goes tumbling platoon #1!!!!

I ask anyone for 36 why NOT for 70?

Heck, I'd say put as many as you can get on the floor at once. Sure beats having to determine whether Joanna's Cheer Squad is in senior semi-unlimited medium level 5.2

Why did 70 people compete? Was it a demonstration of some kind? Really amazing nobody died in the process by being trampled on

It was the last year before limits. Happy wanted to do something special so he kept adding people. It was pretty neat.

I repose my question, anyone for keeping 36: why even have limits at all?

Back