All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@BuegeSmalls
2ff2b74407fd32b708165ca4065076e2.jpg

I've seen these several times but never saved a front pic, I'll see if I can find one

Far left is my favorite one. The "patchwork" skirt isn't totally doing it for me, but at least they did tie in everything and I think all blue or all black would look off. The middle would be a big NO for me, even with the new shorts. It just looks so blah.

Being a former coach there and truly in LOVE with the last Black and Gold GK Uniform I was absolutely partial towards these uniforms until I saw them on the floor/in action shots!...There are so many subtle details in this uni that standard lighting/photos do it no justice! It wasn't until I saw it in its appropriate environment then I had a "oh wow" that's how it's really supposed to look moment...the white really pops on the floor and the black cheetah print with the trim stones is just enough to make it sparkle but not too "Holy Rhinestones" busy!...it's definitely a new look for them but it'll grown on you after a while! STILL HATE THE "Wild" FONT THOUGH! Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I saw them in person a few weeks ago. I agree pics don't pick up a few of the details. The black part on the sleeve is a sparkly velvet material which is also on the side of the shorts. They definitely look better on stage under the lights. I still feel the white background is too much. Or they should have gone with a white base short to pull it together or even cheetah print shorts. I hope they stress to their athletes, having dirty white cheer shoes "will not work"

Haha yes dirty white shoes are a no go!!!....a lot of the girls there use their old shoes to practice in and wear the newer ones or have them cleaned for comp! A lot of girls have been there for many many years and they consider their old shoes their "lucky" shoes so they wear them until they fall apart!....LITERALLY! I get it! I still have my first pair of Infinitys and my newer pair are about 4 years old but still look very well maintained and White!!!...the older pair are almost cream and tan in color and I still practice in them faithfully lmao

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think more teams might be wearing the lace uniform this season, found these on instagram. Envy (smsr5) was the team that had them last year.
9ad7hi.png
I just saw that too... I'm wondering where that is like on the butt or the side? I'm not sure that I like it

I wouldn't mind the lace much if it's done right. It has more coverage than mesh does, but please, for the love of God I hope no one uses it to cover the stomach the same way they do with mesh :confused:

Back