All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think more teams might be wearing the lace uniform this season, found these on instagram. Envy (smsr5) was the team that had them last year.
9ad7hi.png
Those are a stock dance short we have used before. The waistband also comes in peacock, pink, purple and neon green lace. They are pretty durable and a good length. CP practices in hers from time to time. Bright Neon Lace Waistband Dance Shorts; Balera

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think more teams might be wearing the lace uniform this season, found these on instagram. Envy (smsr5) was the team that had them last year.
9ad7hi.png
yeah j5 is wearing them this year but instead they're shorts. i hope the elevate isn't on the butt of the shorts. personally i didn't think it was that comfortable when i tried it on last year :/ they are cute though.

I feel like if you're going to have a lot of white in a uniform, it needs a pop of color somewhere.
Off topic, but I just want to say that your profile picture is adorable! I love Pluto, he is one of my favourite characters from Disney :)

yeah j5 is wearing them this year but instead they're shorts. i hope the elevate isn't on the butt of the shorts. personally i didn't think it was that comfortable when i tried it on last year :/ they are cute though.
I was kind of thinking elevate would be like right below the hip. I hope they aren't on the back either!

Oh wow - super similar, that's awesome! I wonder in University of Maine will be at the competition too? They should get photos together :)

No, they go to Daytona I think. What is the university worlds? Does it take place at UCA?

Last edited:
No, they got to Daytona I think. What is the university worlds? Does it take place at UCA?

It happens alongside UCA college nationals -the comp is part of the ICU family. I think it's held in the champions tent they had for awards at worlds. First Aussie team to represent cheer at University Worlds :)

Back