All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know, their old unis were so perfect I can't bring myself to like these. I don't like how the arms are all mesh. I do love how the team name is on the belt. Their 1-4 unis are gorgeous though

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
maybe when you see them in person you like a bit better the arms are so blingy. sparkles alot. but yes level 1-4 are gorgeous to

I love the navy blue mesh. I know everyone's tired of the mesh trend but when it's unique like this or on the Bravo unis I really like it. But don't go crazy and get like hot pink or lime green mesh.

It happens alongside UCA college nationals -the comp is part of the ICU family. I think it's held in the champions tent they had for awards at worlds. First Aussie team to represent cheer at University Worlds :)

Deakin Uni won a bid in 2011 and went to Uni Worlds in 2012 with our pom and dance teams so I think that makes us the first Aussie team to go to uni worlds? Although it's possible someone went before us that I don't know about :)

Is there a close picture of Super Seniors uni?

Sorry it's not a proper uni pic, but this shows the back of SS uni and new shorts:

118ngw6.jpg

I'm sorry-- are you serious? That waistband falls right below her belly button, which is how most collegiate and high school uniforms fit. All stars are the only cheerleaders who think their uniform skirts and shorts need to be low rise. It's not practical nor conservative to have your hip bones showing in a cheerleading uniform.

Alright, off my soapbox.

I'm not saying it's bad. I just would rather have longer shorts than high waisted ones.

Love everything about spirit explosions unis!

I am a big fan of white being the main color in uniforms. I think it always looks very clean on the floor. When we were designing our new uniforms this year we originally were going to change to black but when we got the sample in we hated how it looked and changed back to white.

Back