All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm gonna go with pink :D since the coach shirts seem to be also... The choice of blue/pink (red) is interesting, since they're red-black aren't/weren't they?
It definitely looks red on my computer. The very top of the red portion looks kinda pinkish but that's probably due to the gradient. But, pink would look good too though, I really like this uniform!

I removed pics to save room... didnt the Dragons have a new uniform last year with a reptile skin type print on it? I loved those! :(
We loved them as well! Though due to various reasons we had to get new ones... :/ (Our new ones also have reptile skin on them, though it might not show in the picture.)

I've been seeing a few pics on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook about Chasse's new sublimated uniforms. I actually like a few that they have on their site (Sublimation | Chassé Cheerleading Apparel I think the Wildcats one is tastefully done with the bit of tiger stripes. I could totally see the bulldogs one working for a high school or college. I really love the lines on the teal and black one. Not the hugest fan of the Blaze uni but it's not terrible. Nicely done Chasse!
ilzio7.jpg

I've been seeing a few pics on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook about Chasse's new sublimated uniforms. I actually like a few that they have on their site (Sublimation | Chassé Cheerleading Apparel I think the Wildcats one is tastefully done with the bit of tiger stripes. I could totally see the bulldogs one working for a high school or college. I really love the lines on the teal and black one. Not the hugest fan of the Blaze uni but it's not terrible. Nicely done Chasse!
ilzio7.jpg
It looks like they shrunk Maddie down so she would be about the same height as the other models lol.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It looks like they shrunk Maddie down so she would be about the same height as the other models lol.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Ooo that's creepy. Don't all their legs look totally Photoshopped? They just seem way to smooth and flawless. Like I know someone probably has a scar on their legs somewhere!

ilzio7.jpg

love love love the Wildcats one! Cp's team is the Wildcats and I think that would look great full length in purple and platinum :)

ilzio7.jpg
This may be the most tastefully done catalog/prototype picture that I've seen all season. Great job Chasse, if I coached a team I would definitely put them in any of these uniforms. Athletic, classy, and still attractive.:cloud9:

Back